Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Love Birds Frame!

Smile! Says Cuttlebug Challenge Blog, because this week's challenge is Pictures.

I am also entering this project in my friend's Laura challenge over Scrapper in Romania. The theme is "Birds" and you have until June 5 to enter.

This is a frame I decorated for a friend's husband who likes birds. It was a quick project and I kept the frame its initial color for a masculine look. The branches were a little difficult to attach and my glue gun didn't do the job very well, so I enforced it with wire.


See the little nest? This is where the idea came to make Lacrimioara's wedding ring nest. I actually sent her this picture explaining how hers would be larger, painted in her wedding colors (white and silver) and filled with white feathers.


8 comments:

Court said...

Nicely done! I like that frame! :)

Maria Sabina R. said...

f nice;) imi place partea de sus!

Sandee Shanabrough said...

Oh Meda! I love it!!!!

Myrna said...

Meda
This is a great frame. You are sooo talented.
Myrna

sassyb07 said...

what a great masculine frame Meda, the birds are adorable
hugs,Valerie

Laura said...

arata foarte tare! Imi plac crengutele e o idee minunata :) si ma bucur ca ai participat si la provocarea mea :)

Te pup

Laura.K said...

wow. Such nice frame. Lovely.

ADArt said...

Imi place mult! Plina de imaginatie :). Te asteptam la provocarea urmatoare ;)